Principles of Soil Remediation Technology and Remediation Technology
Soil remediation is a technical measure to restore normal functions of contaminated soil. In the soil remediation industry, there are more than one hundred soil remediation technologies, and there are more than ten commonly used technologies, which can be roughly divided into three methods: physical, chemical and biological.
Fundamentally speaking, the technical principles of contaminated soil remediation can include: (1) Change the form of pollutants in the soil or the way they combine with the soil to reduce their mobility and bioavailability in the environment; ( 2) Reduce the concentration of harmful substances in the soil.
Our company’s commonly used soil remediation techniques with good effects:
1. Thermodynamic repair technology: Use heat conduction, thermal blankets, hot wells or hot walls, or thermal radiation, radio wave heating to achieve the repair of contaminated soil.
2. Thermal desorption remediation technology: Heat the soil contaminated by organic matter to above the boiling point of the organic matter by heating to volatilize the organic matter in the adsorbed soil into a gaseous state and then separate it.
3. Incineration method: The contaminated soil is burned in an incinerator to make high-molecular-weight harmful substances volatile and semi-volatile, and decompose them into low-molecular-weight flue gas. After dust removal, cooling and purification, the flue gas meets the emission standards.
4. Landfill method: Use waste as a slurry to apply sludge to the soil through fertilization, irrigation, lime addition, etc., to adjust soil nutrition, humidity and pH to maintain aerobic degradation of pollutants in the upper layer of the soil.
5. Chemical leaching: With the help of chemical/biochemical solvents that can promote the dissolution or migration of pollutants in the soil environment, the eluent is injected into the contaminated soil layer under the action of gravity or through head pressure, and then the pollutants are contained The solution is extracted from the soil for separation and sewage treatment technology.
6. Composting method: Using traditional composting methods to accumulate contaminated soil, mixing pollutants with organic matter, rice straw, wheat straw, wood chips and bark, etc., manure, etc., and relying on the microbial action in the composting process to degrade difficult-to-degrade soil Organic pollutants.
7. Phytoremediation: Use agricultural technology to improve the chemical and physical constraints of soil that are unfavorable to plant growth, make it suitable for planting, and directly or indirectly absorb, volatilize, separate and degrade by planting preferred plants and their rhizosphere microorganisms Pollutants, restore and reconstruct the natural ecological environment and vegetation landscape.
8. Permeable reaction wall: It is an in-situ treatment technology that constructs a porous wall containing reactive materials in shallow soil and groundwater. When the polluted water passes through the wall, the pollutants and the reactive materials in the wall are generated. It is purified and removed by physical and chemical reactions.
9. Bioremediation: A controlled or spontaneous process that uses organisms, especially microorganisms, to catalyze and degrade organic pollutants, thereby repairing the polluted environment or eliminating pollutants in the environment. Among them, the microbial remediation technology uses microorganisms, indigenous bacteria, alien bacteria, genetic engineering bacteria to transform and degrade pollutants through the metabolism of pollutants, and is mainly used for the degradation of organic pollutants in the soil. By changing various environmental conditions, such as nutrition, redox potential, and co-metabolic substrate, the degradation of microorganisms is strengthened to achieve the purpose of governance.